No resume? No problem. Email your name, telephone number along with your desired position and current job information. We'd love to hear from you.
Inch&Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Above all, the ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about the Inch & Co. brand and has the ability to tell our story to the public in a variety of ways. They are an organized, energetic employee who represents the company in the best light at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Conceive, research, write and copy edit engaging content across a variety of platforms, including press releases, blog posts, and social media platforms
• Produce and execute an overall PR strategy
• Communicate with news media, by proactively pitching stories or responding to interview requests / commenting on behalf of Inch & Co.
• Serve as key point of contact to requests for information from the public
• Prepare company representatives prior to public interactions, which includes writing statements, arranging interviews, and generating talking points
• Communicate and coordinate PR campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables with key influencers across all divisions to produce relevant content.
• Consider implications of our messaging, beyond interest
• Ensures PR vision and voice aligns with the company brand, vision, values, and targeted goals.
• Engage, write, and schedule content for 16+ social media pages: Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
• Responsible for content engagement that aligns with Inch & Co.’s overall strategies.
• Update copy on company websites as needed.
• Execute email marketing for a number of divisions
• Support and engage with all high-impact marketing activities and events.
• Serve as a point of contact for community sponsorship inquiries.
• Reports on media trends and audience insights
• Manages all social media engagement
• Publish a communication calendar
• Research and schedule keynote speaking opportunities and develop podcast topics
• Prepare communication strategies for upcoming and current projects
• Excellent writing and editing skills required
• Value style and personal style that is collaborative, ethical, persuasive, credible, and engaging.
• At least 5 years experience in public relations, marketing, or journalism.
• Writing marketing content for a variety of platforms, such as social media, email, web, and print; and working with content management systems
• Experience with iPhone and Mac apps for editing
• Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects, meeting established deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to travel to site locations
• Familiarity with SEO a plus
• Must present a portfolio of previous work for review
Under minimal direction, our Property Managers are responsible for managing all aspects of their assigned communities and/or properties, including fiscal management, record keeping, consultation, and maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage all aspects of assigned communities and/or scattered properties
• Inspect properties to meet standards
• Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
• Oversee collection of monthly assessments from residents and ensure bills are paid. Issue delinquency notices as necessary
• Investigate and settle complaints, disturbances, and violations
• Negotiate contracts with vendors
• Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
• Assist with annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances
• Provide monthly financials and reports of financial performance
• Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
• Update job and market knowledge
• 3-5 years of Property Management experience required
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
• Excellent customer service skills, polite and courteous
• Punctual and dependable
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Under limited direction, our Superintendents are responsible for on-site management of the construction sites, ensuring the builds are completed safely, within budget, and on schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage the construction schedule, scheduling of sub-contractors, and material scheduling / delivery of assigned job site(s)
• Supervise the quality of work performed, establishing cooperative relationships with subs and suppliers on-site
• Prepare progress reports to communicate with leadership
• Read and interpret blueprints and technical specifications
• Communicate progress, risks, and project details with other key stake holders including project manager, foremen, sub-contractors, inspectors, etc.
• Manage employee timecards
• Ensures safety standards are upheld by anyone entering the job site
• 5-7 years of construction leadership experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail and an ability to multi-task
• Action-orientated with the ability to problem solve to meet deadlines
Under minimal direction, our Project Managers are skilled at planning and supervising site / construction projects from start to finish. The right candidate will be organized and planful, with the ability to coordinate a team to achieve the best results.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage jobs according to the established schedule and budget.
• Schedule employees, subcontractors, consultants, and vendors to ensure timely completion.
• Facilitate regular meetings to report status updates of each job.
• Ensure employees and subcontractors are fully executing and complying with the contracted scope of work.
• Walk all the jobs on a regular basis to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
• Read and approve scope of work statements, proposals and estimates.
• Accountable for the timely completion of the project and ensuring that the project is constructed in strict accordance with plans, budget, specifications, and local codes.
• Follow all OSHA requirements and regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (or related field) required
• Ability to problem solve and communicate with a variety of stakeholders
• Understanding of regulations that impact construction projects
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Strong computer and Microsoft skills
• Strong oral / written communication skills
Our ideal Property Maintenance Technician is a jack-of-all-trades, preferably with apartment maintenance experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Performs general mechanic repairs and replacements
• Completed general labor tasks and other duties as assigned
• Handles designated work orders and service requests in a timely manner
• Assists maintenance in maintaining a clean and orderly shop
• Knows when to escalate maintenance issues to management
• Maintains courteous and professional demeanor with residents, prospective residents, coworkers, and vendors
• Performs general cleaning and snow removal
• Works on-call, overtime, weekends, holiday, and evening work as required
• A High School diploma or equivalent is required
• Minimum of 2 years maintenance experience, apartment maintenance experience preferred
• Display proficiency while performing day-to-day tasks, preventative maintenance, and work orders
• Must be team-oriented, dependable, resourceful, flexible, and results-driven
• Must be well-organized with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
Our Front of House Managers are highly skilled and motivated team leaders who report directly to the Food & Beverage Manager. They must be personable, punctual, reliable, detail oriented, must possess a strong work ethic, must work well in a team environment and must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere.
The Front of House Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of the restaurant as well as help in special events, holiday banquets, and delivery operations. They are responsible for supervising front of house staff, and for collaborating and cooperating with our kitchen management. Our ideal candidate also works as a server or bartender to support restaurant staffing.
Other qualities include:
• Committed to growing personally and professionally
• Enjoys meeting and serving members & guests
• Organized, Detailed and Follows Through in a timely manner
• Balances their time effectively between office and floor time
• Passionate about wines, enjoys pairings and creating cocktails whilst adhering to cost guidelines and bar logistics
• Holds themselves and others accountable to our core values, mission and goals
• Inspires and Coaches their fellow teammates while working side by side in the operations
Must have at least 1 year of supervisory / bartending experience
Serves guest/members food and beverage items throughout the golf course in a professional, timely and courteous manner.
Responsible for providing food and beverages to players on the course, in addition to various requests from the Pro Shop that golfers may need during their round. Members should receive professional, prompt and friendly service throughout their golf round.
Duties & Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years age
• RAMP Certified (Responsible Alcohol Management Program)
• Must be able to work independently in a fast paced, outdoor environment
• Provides immediate attention to all guest/members upon arrival of the players location.
• Confirm cart is fully operational before starting rounds, (gas, air in tires, oil etc.).
• Effectively merchandises food snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage menus options in an informative, friendly and enthusiastic manner.
• Follows up with guests to ensure satisfaction and refills items as needed.
• Participates in staff meetings.
• Make sure Pro Shop desk has your cell phone number.
• Must be available to work on major holidays.
• Must have knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
• Serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with Pennsylvania Law.
• Maintain an inventory sheet that reflects daily sales.
• Maintains the cleanliness of the beverage cart, prep and kitchen areas.
• Completes all daily side work and has it signed off on by a manager.
• Is accountable for checks, cash and credit card transactions.
• Serves guest/member, delivers food, and restocks items.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular & reliable attendance.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Three to six months related experience or training
• Frequently stands, walks, tastes, smells, talks, hears, uses hands to finger, handle or feel and reaches with hands and arms. Occasionally sits, climbs, crouches and occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds