No resume, no problem. Email us your name, telephone number along with your desired position and current job information. We'd love to hear from you!
· Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, and other tools as directed by management
· Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary
· Load or unload construction materials
· Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding
· Remove, fill, or compact earth
· Follow instructions from supervisors
· Follow all safety procedures on the job site
· Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary
· Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
· Must have a valid driver's license
· Be at least 18 years of age
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Excellent stamina
· Ability to work in all weather
· Workers must be punctual and reliable
· One or more years of experience in construction
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Must have experience on site layout excavation.
Heavy Equipment Operator: 3 years (required)
Job site: York and Lancaster PA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary dependent upon experience.